Have you ever heard of cosmetic dentistry and its abilities to improve your smile? Cosmetic dentistry treatments are specialized treatments designed to improve the look of your teeth. Even if you have broken, damaged, discolored, or unsightly teeth, cosmetic dentistry treatments exist to give you the smile you desire. A few of your options are listed below:
– Teeth whitening treatment systems exist to eradicate deep stains and discolorations within your teeth. They can be used to improve the color of your teeth in a single office visit.
– Dental implants exist to repair your smile by replacing lost or missing teeth with permanent replacements that look and feel like natural teeth.
– Dental bridges function in a similar manner to dental implants but do not require installation directly into your jawbone. Instead, they are attached to nearby or neighboring teeth to complete your smile with the aesthetic charm your smile desires.
– Dentures are removable tooth replacements that can be taken out for increased comfort and easy cleaning.
– Dental veneers can effectively improve your smile by concealing the fronts of stained or damaged teeth.
– Dental crowns work to not only improve the look of your smile but to also provide durability by capping damaged or stained teeth on all sides down to the gum line.
If you would like to inquire about a cosmetic dentistry treatment, visit My Dentist Albuquerque for more information. With the helpful support of Dr. Mike Roussel and our wonderful team at our dentist office in Albuquerque, New Mexico, we can repair your smile. To schedule an appointment, call us at 505-881-4365. Oral health care just keeps getting better!