If you think you have a pristine knowledge of dental checkups, it’s time to find out for sure! To do so, our dentist, Dr. Mike Roussel, encourages you to take our dental checkup quiz. While you’re taking the quiz, he hopes you learn something new. The more you know about dental checkups, the better chance you’ll feel comfortable and relaxed in the dental chair. Good luck!
1. How often should you attend your dental checkups?
a. Once a year
b. Every six months
c. Every three months
2. Why are dental checkups important?
a. They deeply clean your teeth
b. They strengthen your teeth
c. They make sure you have a strong and healthy smile
d. All of the above
3. Your dental checkups include a dental examination and then a review of what you ate that day.
4. It’s best to prepare for your checkups by brushing, flossing, rinsing and thinking of any questions you have about your smile.
3. B (They include a dental cleaning, a fluoride treatment and a dental exam)
For more information and details about dental checkups in Albuquerque, New Mexico, please contact our dental team at your earliest convenience. All you need to do is reach out to My Dentist Albuquerque by dialing 505-881-4365. We look forward to helping you in any way we can, even if it’s just by answering your questions!